Cool. This gave me great ideas.
Gotta love a guy with a sense of humor!
This is a ‘joke of the day,’ not a legitimate news story.
Please don’t say you believe this to be from an actual store manager…
It’s silly and there are hundreds of jokes like it. For example:
50 FUN THINGS TO DO IN AN ELEVATOR
1. Make racecar noises when anyone gets on or off.
2. Blow your nose and offer to show the contents of your kleenex to other passengers.
3. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: “Shut up, dammit, all of you just shut UP.”
4. Whistle the first seven notes of “It’s a Small World” incessantly.
5. Sell Girl Scout cookies.
6. On a long ride, sway side to side at the natural frequency of the elevator.
8. Crack open your briefcase or purse, and while peering inside ask: “Got enough air in there?”
9. Offer nametags to everyone getting on the elevator. Wear yours upside-down.
10. Stand silent and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
11. When arriving at your floor, grunt, and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open
12. Lean over to another passenger and whisper: “Noogie patrol coming.”
13. Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
14. One word: flatulence
15. On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped
down the shaft go “plink” at the bottom.
16. Do Tai Chi exercises.
17. Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: “I’ve got new socks on.”
18. When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: “Oh, not now, damn motion sickness.”
19. Give religious tracts to each passenger.
20. Meow occasionally.
21. Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.
22. Frown and mutter “gotta go, gotta go” then sigh and say “oops.”
23. Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
24. Sing “Mary had a little lamb” while continually pushing buttons.
25. Holler “Chutes away!” whenever the elevator descends.
26. Walk on with a cooler that says “human head” on the side.
27. Stare at another passenger for a while, then announce “You’re one of THEM!” and move to the far corner of
28. Burp, and then say “mmmm…tasty!”
29. Leave a box between the doors.
30. Ask passengers repeatedly if you can push a button for them.
31. Wear a puppet on your hand and talk to other passengers.
32. Start a sing-along.
33. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, “is that your beeper?”
34. Play the harmonica.
35. Shadow box.
36. Say “Ding!” at each floor.
37. Lean against the button panel.
38. Say, “I wonder what all these do” and push the red buttons.
39. Listen to the elevator walls with a stethoscope.
40. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers that this is your “personal
41. Bring a chair along.
42. Take a bite of a sandwich and ask another passenger: “Wanna see wha in muh mouf?”
43. Blow spit bubbles.
44. Pull your gum out of your mouth in long strings.
45. Say in a demonic voice: “I must find a more suitable host body.”
46. Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
47. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
48. Wear “X-Ray Specs” and leer suggestively at other passengers.
49. Stare at your thumb and say, “I think it’s getting larger.”
50. If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler “Bad you me we.”
Once again, a single picture instead of an actual article. I’ll be taking you off my reader now. Good riddance.
The husband clearly doesn’t want to go out shopping with his wife or in a clearer meaning “with a girl”, because girls’ shopping is very long and expensive. A great advice: Girls go shopping alone, and boys go shopping alone!
Hey, hey! Just another instance to prove that in every man, there’s a naughty boy wanting out at a busy public spot!! Watch where you go with one, whatever age he may be!!
Hehehe. That was funny. You can’t blame him, though. If you have to go shopping, you might as well make the most of it. 😉
THats what i would do in a store haha
This was brilliant, made my day!
oh !! I understand ….I bow not to take him again !!!
Comments are closed.